
Great Grandma Sharon stopped by to see the little Allana bug and she put her right to sleep, she hasn't lost her touch! Once a mom always a mama. 


Charlie was over and I was actually dressed for the day and so we took a couple of pictures of the little buggy and mom:)



3 comments:
Hi guys, looks like you are doing good. Allana is growing so fast. I can't wait to see her in person and see her cute personality. It's been awhile since I saw a picture of you Amber and your hair is dark. It looks good. Well I was thinking today about what all the families were going to do this year to visit one another and realized I don't think that we have plans like we have had in the past. Summer is going to be here sooner than we think. We should be thinking what we want to do. Well you should talk to everyone there and let us know. Miss ya and love ya, Mandi
All I can say is - BOOBS! Hey check out my site I have music! Kelly helped me! Luv ya see ya soon! - mom
That's exactly what I thought of Dena, maybe we're jealous!!! HA! hA! NOT!
You ook great Amber!!!
Love Auntie Toni
Post a Comment