

The puppy finally came two days before Christmas! There was only one and it is a girl! So girls defiantly rule at our house 4 - 2!
She was born at about 5:30am. Isis the mom didn't come to bed that night and I was looking all over for her and I found her all curled up in the box I got ready for her new puppy! So I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep that night, and it is a good thing because she pushed for almost two hours and finally part of the sac was out but the pup was stuck and she was starting to get really tired and lay down.
So I rushed her down to the 24 hour clinic and the helped her, they actually pushed it back in because it's shoulders where stuck and pulled it out so she didn't have to have a c-section but the vet said the pup would have been dead in 20min if I wouldn't have brought hr in and Isis would have died in another hour!! It was the biggest Jack Russell puppy they had ever seen!
But everything turned out alright thank goodness!




2 comments:
Qutie little (big) puppy - Isis sure is a good mama! She must have been watching YOU!
your mama
I'm so glad you took Isis to the vet to get help Amber...she must've needed help because she is so young. Good job..what a cutie! Kelly K.
Post a Comment