WELCOME:) Come look at all our family pictures! And all the goofy stuff we do!
Hey there - that was a perfect day! Spending the day with Grandma, Charlie, Allana & You! Great food and company and lots of kisses for the little monster! I look forward to another day just like that one. Luv ya sister - mom
Allana has nothing to worry about with all that motherly love surrounding her!!!!!I know!! I's just so fun!!!! I can tell you are enjoying that sweet babe!!!Being a grandparent is just the best!!!Love Grandma Toni
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey there - that was a perfect day! Spending the day with Grandma, Charlie, Allana & You! Great food and company and lots of kisses for the little monster! I look forward to another day just like that one. Luv ya sister - mom
Allana has nothing to worry about with all that motherly love surrounding her!!!!!
I know!! I's just so fun!!!! I can tell you are enjoying that sweet babe!!!
Being a grandparent is just the best!!!
Love Grandma Toni
Post a Comment