WELCOME:) Come look at all our family pictures! And all the goofy stuff we do!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Elle Belly :)
She was giggling, it is adorable:)
Happy baby
Can you believe she is in the bumbo already she is really strong and always wants to sit forward, so I tried it out and she loved it but she does want to lean down and try to eat it. She can't sit in it very long but she is going to out grow it soon I swear! She fit just right!
All bundled up I love her in her hat!
A nite nite book, I do not know why Allana has that one clip in her hair:)
She is growing way too fast. I can't believe how big she is already. I love the sister pictures they love each other so much and will have a special bond growing up. I can't wait to find out what I'm having....
1 comment:
She is growing way too fast. I can't believe how big she is already. I love the sister pictures they love each other so much and will have a special bond growing up. I can't wait to find out what I'm having....
Post a Comment