Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Walking behind our house on Sunday!



To bad this picture wasn't closer but we set the timer and took the picture and then the camera died. But we took the dogs for a walk behind our house in the woods it is alot of fun it is a good walk like 30 min and it is so pretty when it is all covered in snow. I carry Allana for a little while but then she get heavy and Kevin carrys her the rest of the way. I will take my camera next time and see if I can get some better pictures.

2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

That looks like fun. The picture of Allana and you with just your faces is very cute. Can you believe that you guys have a lot of snow and it has been very nice here. It has been around 65 - 70 the past few days and it is going to be 75 today. crazy but very nice.

Breona said...

these pictures are so cute of you guys! What a fun outing. WHen are you coming to Utah to visit? I want to meet Allana. Love ya.