Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Lolo Hot springs


Our Little Wet Family

Here is the little Wellborn family, at one of our favorite places to go! Lolo Hot springs we finally made it up there it is almost one year to the week. Last time we made it was at our wedding reception. And it has been a year the first week in June. Time flies when you have kids.
Here is Allana's FIRST bathing suit, it was hard to find one her size there wasn't much to pick from but it looked so good on her she is just adorable. She loved the hot springs and was just relaxing and enjoying floating:)

Right below is Samantha and Niles are super good friends they come up with us and we all got to play in the pools a little bit. They are great!!!

3 comments:

Hanson Family said...

Allana is so cute!!! I love the swimming suit it is so cute on her. I can't believe how big she is getting. We can't wait to see you guys, only a few weeks. Make sure you bring her swimming suit. We will have to take the kids swimming together. See ya soon!

Raymond Family said...

OH MY!!! Allana is so adorable in her little swimming suit. I can't wait to see you guys. Only 3 more weeks!!! Im getting so excited. Say hi to everyone for me. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Amber, I do too wish that you were closer and or "here" right now with all of us! I am loving every minute, it is going fast though!! Allana is growing ! Love the pictures, what a face, she has, you can just see her little personality bubble out!!

Love Auntie Toni